How to Crochet a Flower
By Anna Ogren
1. You need a ball of yarn and a crochet hook.
2. You make a loop knot and then put the hook through the loop and pull the string to make it tight around the hook
3. Then you grab the piece of string that is attached to the ball of yarn and you wrap the hook behind the the sting and pull it through the loop.
4. When you reach 5 chains you are going to hook through the first loop that you started with and then you have a circle.
5. You are going to make 5 more chains and you are going to hook it to the stitch right next to it.
6.You keep doing that for a while when you want to end your flower all you do is you take off the loop on your hook and cut the string.
7. You pull the cut string and pull it through the loop and pull it tight.
8. Next you could either put it on a hat or scarf or anything else.
9. You can get supplies at Michaels, Ben Franklins, Walmart, Meijer, Target, Kmart, Joann Fabrics.
10. Again you will need a crochet hook and a ball of yarn.
Have fun making your beautiful flower to put on anything you want!!!!!!